Fill Gaps in Your Smile With Dental Implants in Claremore, OK
It’s hard to have a confident smile with missing teeth. Fortunately, our dentists can replace lost teeth with dental implants. They are superior to other teeth replacements in many ways. Your smile will feel and function like the one you were born with – and will look great too.Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on dental implants Read Transcript
I think dental implants, they are the best option to replace a missing tooth. So, I don't place the implants. That's something I'm getting into more and more, but we love to restore them. So, it's the closest thing to an actual tooth. I think patients love that they can floss between implant, and also it's really strong and you cannot get cavities in it.
Your implants will be:
- Highly Secure – Since your implants are embedded in your jaw, your replacement teeth won’t become loose. You never have to worry about embarrassing slippage.
- Good For Your Overall Oral Health – Your implants also stimulate your jaw the same way actual tooth roots do. This means your jawbone won’t shrink, and your face will stay fuller and younger looking.
- Comfortable – Implants don’t sit on your gums like dentures, so there is no uncomfortable rubbing.
- Easy to Maintain – Your oral hygiene routine won’t need to change with many types of implants. You can just brush and floss. Plus, you won’t need adhesive to keep them in place.
To see if you’re a candidate for implants, call our Claremore, OK dentist office at 918-921-9583.
Our Dentists Can Take Care of Your Entire Dental Implants Procedure
Dr. John Rogers, a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists who works from one of our other LakeCrest Dental locations, will place your implants. He has extensive training and hands-on experience in placing implants, including advanced dental implant procedures like All-on-4®.
After your implants heal, Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan will attach the dental restoration of your choice to them. In some cases, it may be possible to get your implants and replacement teeth all in the same day. If our doctors’ experience with implants isn’t enough to relax you, you can receive dental sedation.
Replace One Tooth or Many Teeth With Implants
No matter how many teeth you’ve lost, implants can restore your smile. Your dental implants options may include:
- Dental Implants With a Crown – We can attach a dental crown to a single implant to replace one tooth.
- Dental Implants With a Bridge – To replace multiple missing teeth, we can attach a bridge to implants. You won’t have to remove it for cleaning!
- Dental Implant Dentures – We can attach dentures to implants to replace a full mouthful of teeth. You can choose dentures that you can remove for cleaning or dentures that stay secured to implants until your dentist removes them.
Want to learn more about dental implants? Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583.