Dentures have come a long way in recent years. Get rid of the idea of your grandmother’s “false teeth.” These appliances feel and function better than ever. Paired with Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan’s experience, custom dentures make great options for restoring your bite and your smile at LakeCrest Dental. New dentures in Claremore will help you:Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on dentures Read Transcript
Dentures, it's one way to restore somebody's function and also their aesthetics as well. We do a lot of them. We love doing them. Patients also love seeing that instant results when they see their teeth perfectly straight and looking really well. I think they appreciate that, and it also helps them to eat the foods that they love to eat.
- Smile confidently and boldly again
- Feel good about your appearance
- Enjoy more types of delicious and nutritious foods
- Make it easier to talk and be understood
- Help you look younger and healthier
- Improve your oral health and total body health
Call us today for an appointment: 918-921-9583. If you live in the 74017 area, you’ll find our North Sioux Avenue location especially convenient. When you call, ask how you can save 20 percent with our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan.
Love Life Again With Our Modern Dentures
There’s no reason you should have to do without your teeth. With a set of custom-fit dentures, you can put an end to eating a bland diet and hiding your smile behind your hand.
LakeCrest Dental offers you several denture options:
- Conventional full dentures will give you a full set of natural-looking replacement teeth for your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. Your new teeth will mount on a comfortable acrylic base that rests on your gums.
- Partial dentures are similar to full dentures but are used when you still have some healthy teeth remaining. Both full and partial dentures are easily removable for daily cleaning.
- Temporary dentures mean you don’t have to be without teeth while waiting for your final restorations to be made.
Dental implants offer you even more great denture options. After Dr. Rogers at our Broken Arrow location inserts these replacement tooth roots into your jaw, we can secure new dentures to them. Implants give you the added benefit of helping keep your jawbone healthy and strong. Here are our implant-secured denture options:
- Implant-retained dentures attach to implants with a sturdy system of snaps and balls, providing a more comfortable and stable fit over traditional dentures.
- Implant-supported dentures rest on a bar mounted to your implants. This setup transfers the forces of biting and chewing to your jawbone just like natural teeth do. Implant-supported dentures will give you the best performance and comfort of all our dentures options.