If you’re looking for a fast and affordable fix for minor imperfections, tooth bonding in Claremore may be right for you. Cosmetic options like veneers or crowns are created in off-site dental lab and then applied to your teeth. However, bonding involves simply applying layers of tooth-colored resin directly to your teeth, then “curing” it with a special light.
Compared to other cosmetic treatments, dental bonding is:
- Convenient – You won’t have to wait for an outside lab to make your dental restoration. A tooth bonding procedure can be completed in a single appointment.
- Noninvasive – All we need to do to prepare teeth for bonding is roughen the surface. No removal of enamel is required.
- Reversible – Because no enamel is removed, the procedure is reversible.
- Affordable – Bonding involves less up-front cost than treatments like veneers or crowns.
- Versatile – You can use dental bonding on one tooth or many teeth. It can conceal many kinds of flaws, including stains and chips.
To schedule a cosmetic consultation, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583.
Choose the Right Cosmetic Procedure for Your Gorgeous Grin
Thanks to his training and hands-on experience, Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan can help you determine which dental restoration will work best for your smile. In general, your options for hiding flaws include bonding, dental veneers, and crowns. Factors to consider include:
- Condition of Your Smile – Your enamel and overall tooth structure need to be strong for veneers or bonding. If they aren’t, we’ll likely suggest a crown instead.
- Severity of Flaws – Dental bonding works well for minor imperfections. For more extensive damage or to conceal several flaws in a single treatment, a veneer or crown will probably be a better choice.
- Budget – While bonding is less costly than a veneer or crown, it typically won’t last as long. Over time, the cost may be similar.
- Lifestyle – Both veneers and crowns resist stains better than dental bonding. If you consume lots of staining liquids or food, you may want to consider your diet when making your decision.
For more information on Claremore tooth bonding, call 918-921-9583. You can also schedule an appointment .