It’s difficult to skip favorite foods if you’re on a diet. It’s even worse if you’re not enjoying your meals because of damaged or missing teeth. Dental damage also keeps you from smiling and may even cause you pain. Let Claremore restorative dentist Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan repair your smile and get you back to feeling like yourself again.Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on Restorative dentistry Read Transcript
We can help people who have missing or damaged teeth with general dentistry. We have a variety of procedures that we can offer to the patients. If they're missing a tooth, we have implants, bridges. There are so many options nowadays that we just need to talk to each patient and see what is best for them.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Let you eat the meals you love
- Save teeth you’re at risk of losing
- Stop further damage from occurring
- Relieve dental pain
- Make your smile look great
If you think you need a restorative dentistry procedure, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583 . Patients who join our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan can save 20 percent on many treatments.
Undo Dental Damage With Restorative Dental Treatments
Life may hold all kinds of unpleasant surprises for your teeth, whether it’s a cavity or pain from an infected tooth. From a simple tooth filling to a full-mouth reconstruction, we have the right restorative dental care to fix your problems:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings blend in naturally with your smile so you won’t feel self-conscious.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure removes infection from the center of your tooth before it can spread and cause even more problems.
- Dental Crowns – There’s not much a crown can’t do! It can fix cracks, breaks, and severe decay. It can also conceal cosmetic flaws like misshapen teeth or stains.
- Inlays and Onlays – If your cavities are too big for fillings but not big enough for crowns, these dental restorations may be the right fix.
Reverse Tooth Loss With the Right Tooth Replacement
Missing teeth make a major impact on your smile. We offer many options so you can replace teeth in a way that’s right for your lifestyle and your budget. Many of them involve dental implants. We can replace anywhere from one tooth to a whole mouthful of teeth with implants. If you’re not a good candidate for implants or would just rather not get them, you can choose a dental bridge or traditional dentures.