Restore Your Oral Health With a Restorative Dentist in Claremore
It’s difficult to skip favorite foods if you’re on a diet. It’s even worse if you’re not enjoying your meals because of damaged or missing teeth. Dental damage also keeps you from smiling and may even cause you pain. Let your Claremore restorative dentist repair your smile and get you back to feeling like yourself again.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Let you eat the meals you love
- Save teeth you’re at risk of losing
- Stop further damage from occurring
- Relieve dental pain
- Make your smile look great
If you think you need a restorative dentistry procedure, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583. Patients who join our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan can save 20 percent on many treatments.
Undo Dental Damage With Restorative Dental Treatments
Life may hold all kinds of unpleasant surprises for your teeth, whether it’s a cavity or pain from an infected tooth. From a simple tooth filling to a full-mouth reconstruction, we have the right restorative dental care to fix your problems:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings blend in naturally with your smile so you won’t feel self-conscious.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure removes infection from the center of your tooth before it can spread and cause even more problems.
- Dental Crowns – There’s not much a crown can’t do! It can fix cracks, breaks, and severe decay. It can also conceal cosmetic flaws like misshapen teeth or stains.
- Inlays and Onlays – If your cavities are too big for fillings but not big enough for crowns, these dental restorations may be the right fix.
Reverse Tooth Loss With the Right Tooth Replacement
Missing teeth have a major impact on your smile. We offer many options so you can replace teeth in a way that’s right for your lifestyle and your budget. You may consider:
- Dental Implants – We can replace anywhere from one tooth to a whole mouthful of teeth with implants. These artificial tooth roots can give you back your natural bite!
- Dental Bridges – You can replace several missing teeth in a row with a dental bridge. You can avoid anchoring them to healthy teeth with implants.
- Dentures – Traditional dentures can restore an entire arch of teeth. We offer traditional full or partial dentures. You can also anchor them to implants to give your teeth a strong foundation.
To visit your Claremore restorative dentist for smile improvement, call 918-921-9583 or schedule . Our practice is across the street from American Legion Park.