Discreetly Straighten Your Teeth With Clear Aligners in Claremore
Braces can give you a beautiful, straight smile. However, you’ll have to make sacrifices while you’re wearing them. For example, you may have to avoid some of your favorite meals to avoid getting food in your braces. For a straight smile without the downsides of metal braces, clear aligners in Claremore may be right for you.
Clear plastic aligners are:
- Practically Invisible – Since your aligners are transparent and fit snugly over your teeth, most people won’t even notice them.
- Comfortable – When you wear braces, metal wires and brackets can irritate your mouth. Aligners are made of smooth, comfortable plastic.
- Removable – Unlike braces, you can remove your custom-made aligners. That makes it easy to eat whatever you’d like, including sticky and crunchy foods. Oral hygiene is simple too.
- Convenient – You wear each set of clear plastic aligners for a couple of weeks, then you’ll switch to the next set. Over time, your teeth gradually move into place based on the customized treatment plan we create for you. Unlike braces, you won’t need frequent adjustments.
The best way to see if aligners are right for your smile is to schedule a consultation. Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583. Don’t forget to ask how our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan can save you 10 percent on your orthodontic treatment.
Select the Right Orthodontic Treatment for Your Beautiful Smile
To give you a choice, we offer dental aligners from two respected brands. Your orthodontics options are:
- Invisalign – This popular brand offers solutions for a wide range of orthodontics issues, from simple cosmetic flaws to more complicated cases of misaligned teeth. Your dentist will examine you and help you determine which one is best for your smile. This may include Invisalign Lite, Invisalign Express, Invisalign Full, or Invisalign Teen.
- ClearCorrect – It’s easier to make adjustments to your treatment with these aligners because they are manufactured as you go. Plus, they often cost less than Invisalign.
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to consider other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Get an even more gorgeous grin with:
- Dental veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth bonding
To see if clear aligners in Claremore are right for you, call 918-921-9583. You can also make an appointment .