Straighten Your Smile With Clear Aligners in Claremore, OK
Traditional braces will give you a beautifully straight smile. However, you’ll have to make sacrifices during the time you wear them. For example, you won’t be able to enjoy all your favorite meals because you don’t want food to get caught in your braces or even damage them. For a straight smile without the downsides of metal braces, clear aligners may be right for you.Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on clear aligners Read Transcript
Clear aligners are a great alternative to braces, and which ... I love clear aligners because the patients can still take them out, floss their teeth and brush and then put them back in there. And it's very discreet for people who need to be in public and they don't want to have traditional braces.
Clear plastic aligners are:
- Practically Invisible – Since your aligners are transparent and fit snugly over your teeth, most people won’t even notice them.
- Comfortable to Wear – When you wear braces, metal wires and brackets can irritate your mouth. Aligners are made of smooth, comfortable plastic.
- Removable – Unlike braces, you can remove your custom-made aligners. That makes it easy to eat whatever you’d like, including sticky and crunchy foods. Brushing and flossing your teeth is simple too.
- Convenient – You wear each set of clear plastic aligners for a couple of weeks, then you’ll switch to the next set. Over time, your teeth gradually move into place based on the customized treatment plan we create for you. Unlike braces, you won’t need frequent adjustments.
The best way to see if aligners are right for your smile is to schedule a consultation with Claremore, OK dentist Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan. Call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583.
Select the Right Orthodontic Treatment For Your Smile
To give you a choice, we offer dental aligners from two respected brands. Your orthodontics options are:
- Invisalign – This popular brand offers solutions for a wide range of orthodontics issues, from simple cosmetic flaws to more complicated cases of misaligned teeth. Our dentist will examine you and help you determine which one is best for your smile. This may include Invisalign Lite, Invisalign Express, Invisalign Full, or Invisalign Teen.
- ClearCorrect – It’s easier to make adjustments to your treatment with these aligners because they are manufactured as you go. They also often cost less than Invisalign.
Further Beautify Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Treatments
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to consider other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Get an even more gorgeous grin with:
- Dental veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth bonding
To learn more about clear aligners, call 918-921-9583.