- Rebuild your jawbone to prepare for implants
- Remove teeth that are causing painful problems
- Relax during procedures with dental sedation
If you’ve been told you need oral surgery in Claremore, you want it to be quick and pain-free, with minimum hassle. That is exactly what we offer at LakeCrest Dental. You can be confident your oral surgery procedures will go well.Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on oral surgery Read Transcript
Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on oral surgery
So we do a lot of oral surgery in this office. And I like doing them, particularly because it's one way, it's a very easy way, to get the patient out of pain.
A lot of times patients come in with a swollen face or an abscessed tooth, and you know, we can take the tooth out, get them out of pain, and get them back to healthy.
In addition to a compassionate staff, your experience will include:
- Cutting-edge dental technology for planning and performing your procedures, like our panoramic X-rays and intraoral cameras
- A skilled dentist who takes hours of continuing education to learn the latest techniques and treatments
- Comfort amenities like cozy blankets and eye masks
- Different kinds of dental sedation, so you can choose the one with the right level of relaxation for you
If you think you might need an oral surgery procedure, call 918-921-9583.
Oral Surgery Procedures Prepare You For Dental Implants & Restore Health
- Bone Grafts and Ridge Augmentation – Bone loss can be caused by gum disease, tooth removal or tooth loss, developmental defects, or even an injury. Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan can restore bone density with these procedures. This makes your jaw stronger and improves its health and appearance, so you’ll be ready to receive implants.
- Tooth Extractions – Sometimes teeth simply need to be removed because they’re too damaged to save, or to make room for dentures or other dental restorations. Dr. Pahlevanyan can gently extract any teeth, including wisdom teeth.
Get Sedation If You Need It During Dental Surgery
We do our best to put you at ease during oral surgery procedures. You can use a blanket, pillow, and eye mask to relax. Our sedation dentistry can help too. Since there are different levels of anxiety, you can choose from our types of dental sedation:
- Inhaled sedation, or laughing gas
- Oral sedation in the form of a prescription medication