Improve Your Oral Health With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Claremore
To keep your smile in tip-top shape, it’s important to visit LakeCrest Dental every six months for a routine checkup. Along with good oral hygiene, dental cleanings and exams in Claremore with our team will help:
- Keep your teeth clean and your smile bright
- Catch cavities and gum disease earlier to keep your mouth healthier
- Improve your confidence so you can show others your best smile
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental work later on
- Give you peace of mind by making your dental care one less thing to worry about
Call our team today to schedule your next visit: 918-921-9583. Our friendly office is located at 1408 N. Sioux Ave. in Claremore (74017) – just around the corner from Youth Care/Same Day Care. Patients who sign up for our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan can save 50 percent on routine exams, X-rays, and cleanings.
Enjoy a Clean & Fresh Mouth
Maintaining good oral health is an important part of feeling good about yourself. You’ll enjoy clean teeth and healthy gums with our help. When you arrive for your dental exam and cleaning, you’ll receive a warm greeting and feel right at home with our comforting amenities. After meeting us:
- One of our dental hygienists will review your dental history and do a preliminary exam to check for oral problems, including periodontal (gum) disease.
- We’ll take a complete set of low-radiation digital X-rays to give us a panoramic view of your teeth, bones, and nerves.
- Your hygienist will give your teeth a gentle but thorough cleaning. We’ll clean and polish your tooth surfaces, paying special attention to hard-to-reach areas you might miss at home. Your cleaning will get rid of harmful plaque, tartar, and bacteria that can cause tooth decay and disease.
- Your dentist will then give your smile a complete examination, rechecking any areas of concern that your hygienist noticed. If your smile needs additional care for either restorative care or cosmetic enhancement, we’ll go over your treatment plan in detail and answer any questions.
Many of our patients benefit from fluoride treatment or tooth sealants for cavity prevention. We also offer custom mouthguards to help prevent dental damage and pain from TMJ disorder, teeth grinding, and athletic activities.
Don’t neglect regular dental cleanings and exams in Claremore – your smile depends on it! Call LakeCrest Dental today at 918-921-9583 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .