If you’re unhappy with several aspects of your smile, your dentist can work with you to create a customized plan for a smile makeover in Claremore. He’ll help you determine which cosmetic or restorative dental services will give you the results you want according to your time and budget.
A makeover will:
- Repair dental damage
- Fix cosmetic flaws
- Take years off your appearance
- Enable you to smile with confidence
The first step in a dental makeover is a consultation. To schedule one, call 918-921-9583.
Choose From Multiple Options to Conceal Your Smile Flaws
If you would like to hide imperfections like chips, crooked teeth, or stains as part of your makeover, we have several options for you. You can choose from one or more for your smile:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front surfaces of teeth, porcelain veneers can change the size, shape, length, and color of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers your entire tooth, so it can mend breaks or cracks and conceal cosmetic flaws like stains.
- Tooth Bonding – We can complete this treatment, which involves applying layers of tooth-colored composite to teeth, in a single appointment.
- Teeth Whitening – You can brighten your smile with teeth whitening treatment in our office. We can also supply you with professional-strength gel and customized whitening trays to use in your own home. Keep your smile white indefinitely with our $99 Lifetime Teeth Whitening special.
- Clear Aligners – To straighten teeth, choose from Invisalign or ClearCorrect. Both options will discreetly fix crooked teeth in months rather than years.
No matter which treatments you choose, we can offer you a preview of your new smile by creating a wax model. This allows us to make adjustments to your makeover before it starts, if needed. If you’re getting Invisalign, you will see what your straight smile will look like with ClinCheck® software.
If you have missing teeth, chances are you’ll want to make replacing them a part of your makeover. Dental implants are a versatile way of replacing anywhere from one tooth to many teeth. You can get implants placed at our Broken Arrow, OK location, then we will later restore them here in Claremore.
We’ll use a crown on a single implant to replace one tooth, or a bridge or denture with at least two implants to replace multiple teeth. If you prefer, you can get a traditional bridge or denture instead.
To talk to our team about a smile makeover in Claremore, call 918-921-9583. You can also make an appointment .