- Hide embarrassing dental flaws
- Create the smile of your dreams
- Look & feel amazing in any setting
If you’re unhappy with several elements of your smile, Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan can work with you to create a customized plan for a smile makeover in Claremore. He’ll help you determine which cosmetic and/or restorative dental services will give you the results you want, in a way that makes the most of your time and money.
A makeover will:
- Repair dental damage
- Fix cosmetic flaws
- Take years off your appearance
- Enable you to smile with confidence
The first step in a dental makeover is a consultation with Dr. Pahlevanyan. To schedule one, call 918-921-9583.
Choose From Multiple Options to Conceal Your Smile Flaws
If hiding imperfections like chips or stains will be part of your makeover, we have several options for you, one or more of which will be right for your smile:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front surfaces of teeth, porcelain veneers can change the size, shape, length, and color of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers your entire tooth, so it can mend breaks or cracks and conceal cosmetic flaws like stains.
- Tooth Bonding – We can complete this treatment, which involves applying layers of tooth-colored composite to teeth, in a single appointment.
To brighten your smile, you can get a teeth whitening treatment in our office, or we can supply you with professional-strength gel and customized whitening trays to use in your own home. To straighten teeth, you can get clear aligners from Invisalign or ClearCorrect.
No matter which treatments you choose, we can offer you a preview of your new smile by creating a wax model. This allows us to make adjustments to your makeover before it starts, if needed. If you’re getting Invisalign, you can see what your straight smile will look like with ClinCheck® software.
Replace Missing Teeth to Fill Gaps in Your Smile
If you have missing teeth, chances are you’ll want to make replacing them a part of your makeover. Dental implants are a versatile way of replacing anywhere from one tooth to many teeth. You can get implants placed at our Broken Arrow, OK location, then Dr. Pahlevanyan will later restore them here in Claremore. He’ll use a crown on a single implant to replace one tooth, or a bridge or denture on at least two implants to replace several adjacent teeth. If you prefer, you can get a traditional bridge or denture instead.
To talk to Dr. Pahlevanyan about a smile makeover in Claremore, call 918-921-9583.