Brighten Your Smile With Teeth Whitening in Claremore, OK
If you want to whiten your smile but don’t have much time, you can remove surface stains with teeth whitening in Claremore, OK. We offer you a choice between a teeth whitening treatment in our office or professional products you can use at home. The office treatment is the quickest way to a brighter smile.
Our professional teeth whitening is:
- Fast – Your smile will be noticeably whiter and brighter in less than an hour.
- Comfortable – Our whitening gel contains potassium nitrate and fluoride, both of which help lessen teeth sensitivity. It also doesn’t require the use of a light, which can feel uncomfortably warm and dry out your mouth.
- Convenient – Our friendly staff will apply the gel so you get complete coverage. You just relax and wait for it to work! We’ll offer you a blanket and pillow for added comfort.
For fast whitening, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583.
Select Home Teeth Whitening to Brighten Your Smile Any Time
Like the products we use in our office, our home teeth whitening is from popular brand Opalescence. Though it’s not as fast as an office treatment, home whitening offers you a choice of formulations and even flavors so you can get a treatment that is perfectly suited to your schedule and your smile. You can select a product that you wear for just 15 minutes at a time or one you can wear all night.
It has a higher concentration of active ingredients than teeth whitening products from the drugstore. Like our office treatment, it’s formulated to minimize sensitivity. And we’ll provide you with customized whitening trays that are easier to use than the messy strips or flimsy trays that come with store products.
Complement Your White Smile With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Once your smile is white and bright, you may want to consider some of our other cosmetic dental treatments:
- Dental Veneers – We can use these dental restorations to alter the size, shape, and color of your teeth. With proper care, they should last at least a decade.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment can be completed in a single office visit. It covers small flaws like chips and uneven edges.
- Clear Aligners – You can straighten your smile without a mouthful of metal.
Choose home or in-office teeth whitening. We’ll help you determine which is best for you. Call 918-921-9583.