Losing all or most of your teeth really limits your lifestyle. Your appearance, your diet, and many other things change – and not for the better. Fortunately, Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan can rebuild your smile with a full-mouth reconstruction in Claremore. It will feel and function as good as new.Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on full-mouth reconstructions Read Transcript
Full-mouth reconstruction can mean a lot of different things; it can mean a denture for somebody, it can mean bridge work and crown work for somebody else or implants. So we love to do them, and I think patients benefit from them because it gives them confidence and functionality, but every patient's different, and you just have to talk to them and see what is best for them. A lot of times when it comes to full-mouth reconstructions, that happens because the patient for some reason has been neglecting their teeth, for example, and they are embarrassed to come in, but something drives them to come in here; it could be the staff or whatever. So it is very emotional for the patient because they are in a very vulnerable situation, and they can be embarrassed and shy. But we certainly don't make them feel bad about that. We just we congratulate them for making the move and coming and seeing us, and we sit down and listen to their needs, and we offer them options to get their confidence and smile back.
Your full-mouth restoration will go well, thanks to our:
- Many restorative dentistry services, from dental implants to dentures
- Partnership with our Broken Arrow location so we can both place and restore dental implants
- Choice of different kinds of dental sedation
- Modern technology to plan and perform your procedures
The first step in a full-mouth rehabilitation is a consultation with Dr. Pahlevanyan. To schedule one, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583 .
Include Dental Implants in Your Full-Mouth Restoration
Dental implants are a versatile choice for a full-mouth restoration because they can replace a single tooth, all of your teeth, or any number in between. While Dr. Pahlevanyan doesn’t place implants in Claremore, he’ll refer you to Dr. John Rogers at our Broken Arrow location for that part of the process. Dr. Rogers is a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Then you’ll return to Claremore for restoration of your implants.
You can get:
- A dental crown to replace one tooth
- A dental bridge to replace multiple teeth
- Dentures for a full-mouth tooth replacement
- A full-arch restoration that you don’t have to remove for cleaning
We Offer Other Restorative Dentistry Procedures, Too
Of course, you don’t have to get dental implants. These dental restorations can replace teeth without implants:
- A fixed dental bridge can be attached to natural teeth or to implants.
- You can get traditional dentures, full or partial. We can even provide temporary dentures to wear while your mouth heals following tooth removal.
In addition, a dental crown can often fix a damaged tooth so you won’t lose it.
To create a plan for your full-mouth reconstruction in Claremore, call LakeCrest Dental at 918-921-9583 . You can also make an appointment online. Our office is conveniently located at 1408 N. Sioux Ave.