Healthy Smiles Start With General Dentistry in Claremore, OK
To keep your smile looking its best, you need to brush, floss, and make regular visits to a dental office you trust. It helps if you have a team to support you. That’s exactly what you’ll find if you visit LakeCrest Dental for your general dentistry needs.
When you come to us for your routine dental cleanings and exams, you can:
- Prevent and treat minor dental problems before they get worse
- Feel confident about your clean smile
- Get the care you need to maintain a healthy mouth
Our Claremore, OK dentist and team are ready to help you and your family in the never-ending fight against gum disease and tooth decay. To schedule your next dental appointment with us, call 918-921-9583 today!
Keep Your Smile Looking Great
You only have one set of permanent teeth. They do a lot for you every day. You owe it to yourself to keep them clean and strong. Dr. Tygran Pahlevanyan and our team of dental professionals are happy to do our part to protect your smile.
Cleanings are just the start of the ways we can help you. Digital X-rays let us find problems in the earliest stages. Many people suffer from bad breath and dry mouth, and we offer solutions for both of those problems.
During your visits with us, you also can take advantage of our other general dental services:
- Nutritional Counseling – Knowing more about how foods and drinks affect your smile can help you make healthier decisions.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnish – This mineral can make your teeth stronger and better able to resist decay.
- Dental Sealants – Like armor for your smile, sealants help keep harmful bacteria from attacking your teeth.
- Mouthguards – Custom-made mouthguards are a comfortable way to protect your smile from the damage of grinding your teeth or the risks that come with playing high-impact sports.
Our team works every day to help patients like you keep their teeth strong and their gums healthy. We want to help you improve and maintain your beautiful smile.
Stay Comfortable While Preserving Your Smile
During a dental checkup at our practice, your comfort is a top priority for us. Take a seat in one of our massage chairs, and let us know if you would like to listen to some music or watch TV. We also have water and lip balm to keep your mouth and lips from feeling dry. To keep you cozy and warm, just let us know if you would like a blanket, pillow, or both.
You can also relax knowing that we offer pain-free dental cleanings. Please let us know if you have dental anxiety. We can arrange for you to receive laughing gas, which can block pain and help you stay calm.