You don’t have suffer with damaged teeth any longer. LakeCrest Dental can rebuild your smile with dental crowns and bridges in Claremore. Dr. Pahlevanyan will use these teeth restorations to:Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Crowns and bridges can certainly help somebody to function better, chew more sufficiently, and not worry about eating certain foods and knowing that the tooth is not going to break. So I think overall, patients feel better about their smile and their teeth and their functionality when they know that crowns are done well, and they also look good.
Crowns are really a great way to have a beautiful smile and have a smile makeover, really. It gives us the ability to pick the shape, shade, anything that the patient wants, and it gives us more freedom than veneers, really. I love doing them, I love doing aesthetic crowns for patients who want them.
Dental technology has been changing over the years, and one of the changes I love is that we can give patients all-ceramic crowns without any dark shadows around the gumline or anything like that. Dental crowns are certainly one way to improve the aesthetics of the patients.
- Fill in smile gaps to give you a more attractive appearance
- Give you renewed confidence in social and professional settings
- Boost your sense of self-worth
- Make it possible for you to enjoy more types of delicious foods
- Improve your overall oral health and help prevent other health issues
Make an appointment to get your smile back! Call 918-921-9583 today, and a member of our friendly team will be glad to help. You’ll get 20 percent off your treatment when you join our LakeCrest Dental Wellness Plan. We’re located at 1408 N. Sioux Ave. – just down the street from Roosa Elementary School and convenient for households in ZIP codes 74017, 74019, 74016, 74361, 74036, 74018, 74055, 74080, 74053, and 74015.
We Offer Solutions For Your Damaged Smile
When your smile needs repair, you can count on our team’s unmatched dental restoration skills. At your consultation, we’ll answer any questions you have, and you can take your choice of porcelain, zirconia, or metal for your new crowns or bridges. Here are some possible treatment options using these restorations:
- Individual Crowns – We can place a new crown snugly over the top of a damaged tooth to repair and strengthen it.
- Fixed Bridge – This appliance uses one or more replacement teeth in a row to fill in your smile, anchoring on either end to your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – After your dental implants are placed in your jaw, Dr. Pahlevanyan can attach new crowns to them to replace missing teeth. Implant crowns will restore your smile and your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – These bridges are similar to traditional fixed bridges except that they anchor to implants instead of your teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays are bonded to the top of a damaged tooth between the cusps (tips). Onlays are similar but extend down onto the sides of a tooth.