- Relieve dental pain & discomfort quickly
- Repair damaged teeth & preserve your smile
- Stay pain-free during treatment with sedation
Urgent dental problems can wreak havoc on your smile. That’s why LakeCrest Dental gets patients into our office quickly for dental emergencies in Claremore – the same day if at all possible, or within 24 hours maximum. If you’re hurting and need dental care soon, call us now at 918-921-9583. Dr. Pahlevanyan and our team will:Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on dental emegencies Read Transcript
Doctor Tygran Pahlevanyan on dental emegencies
So, if somebody would call us with an emergency, we get them in right away. We try to address their needs, address their emergency the same day, get them out of pain, and make them comfortable.
- Stop your pain and help you relax using the latest dental technology and techniques
- Address your immediate dental concern to help prevent damage to your smile
- Make recommendations for any needed treatments to improve the health of your smile
- Provide follow-up care to help you maintain an attractive, lifelong smile
We even offer after-hours emergency appointments for established patients. Call 918-921-9583 now to get the help your smile needs. Our office is located at 1408 N. Sioux Ave. in 74017, just a few blocks south of the Claremore Community Center.
We’ll Repair Your Smile & Help You Feel Better
Our experienced team can handle any type of dental emergency. Whether you have a toothache, broken or knocked-out tooth, swelling, a broken dental appliance, or another urgent situation, we can help.
You’ll enjoy our huge list of patient-friendly amenities while we tend to your smile:
- Rest your head on a comfortable neck pillow and cozy up under a warm blanket.
- Keep the glare out of your eyes with an eye mask.
- Get added comfort measures with lip balm and water.
- Enjoy the stress-relieving effects of our weighted pillows.
- Take advantage of yoga props to assist with calming and breathing techniques.
If you need extra help relaxing during your dental crisis, we also offer several types of safe sedation:
- Inhaled sedation with laughing gas will give you a gentle feeling of euphoria and help you forget about your situation.
- Oral conscious sedation with a small pill provides even deeper relaxation, and you probably won’t remember much about your visit afterward.
Call us now for help with any Claremore dental emergencies: 918-921-9583. Our team is standing by to get your smile back into shape!