Tooth loss affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your enjoyment of life and produce apprehension about yourself in professional and personal relationships. Oral implants can fix every one of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to chew
- Bring back your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At LakeCrest Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an assessment, you receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The best options will rely on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full synthetic tooth with the implant as the crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. Make your new teeth more comfortable and stable by fitting them over traditional dentures with a sturdy system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are secured by placing them on a bar secured to your implants. This transfers your biting and chewing forces to your jawbone just like natural teeth do. These give you the best performance and comfort of all our dentures options.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative method allows you to get four implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Arrange your appointment at LakeCrest Dental to discover how you can get dental implants in Sequoyah, OK. Call 918-921-9583 or reach out to us .