If you’ve attempted supermarket bleaching solutions, odds are it was not a fantastic experience. With messy strips or lightweight trays, they aren’t user-friendly. In addition, the outcomes often aren’t even that noticeable.
Don’t allow your past experience to discourage you from trying professional bleaching. Our whitening treatments are:
- Developed to Be More Powerful – Consumer whitening items have a greater amount of “fillers” to maintain them shelf stable. Our whitening products have much more active ingredients, so they do a far better job.
- Simple to Use – Forget irritating strips! You’ll have a much easier time getting full coverage with our bleaching services.
- More Accommodating – You can go with an in-office treatment for the fastest results or home treatments for the ease of bleaching whenever you ‘d like.
- Backed by Your Dental Care Team – If you run into any troubles, our team is right there to assist! You’ll get faster and more complete explanations from us than from an online FAQ or product insert.
Your Smile Remains In Excellent Hands With Our Professionals
In addition to whitening, you can beautify your smile with other aesthetic dentistry treatments like teeth veneers, teeth contouring, tooth bonding, and orthodontic care with clear aligners.
You’ll find other services to keep your smile looking and feeling excellent, including:
- General Dentistry – To boost your smile with bleaching and other cosmetic solutions, you need to start with healthy teeth. Visit us on a regular basis for general oral treatment like cleanings and examinations to maintain your smile in wonderful shape.
- Restorative Dental Care – Dental damage happens. When it does, we can repair it with restorative dentistry care like dental fillings and crowns. We can replace them with bridges, dentures, or implants if you’ve lost teeth.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants maintain the bone in your jaw strong and healthy.
- Dental Surgery – There’s no need to see an external specialist because we can remove troublesome teeth and perform other procedures to maintain your oral health.
For teeth whitening in Wes, OK or additional smile solutions, call us today at 918-205-4386. You also can schedule online to make your appointment at LakeCrest Dental.