If you’ve tried drugstore bleaching therapies, they aren’t easy to use with messy strips or flimsy trays. Plus, the outcomes often aren’t even that noticeable.
Don’t let past experiences discourage you from trying professional bleaching. Our whitening treatments are:
- Formulated to Be More Powerful – Consumer whitening treatments have a higher amount of “fillers” to maintain them shelf-stable. Our bleaching solutions have much more active ingredients, so they do a better job.
- Easier to Apply – Forget frustrating strips! You’ll have a much easier time obtaining complete coverage with our bleaching options.
- More Accommodating – You can decide on an in-office procedure for the quickest results or home therapies for the benefit of bleaching when it is convenient for you.
- Backed by Your Dental Care Team – If you face any type of trouble, our team is right there to aid! You’ll obtain faster and more total explanations from us than from an online FAQ or product insert.
Plus, you can sign up for our whitening for life program. For just $99, you will receive a whitening gel when you visit us for your routine dental cleanings and exams.
Your Smile Is in Great Hands With Our Professionals
In addition to whitening, you can enhance your smile with other cosmetic dentistry treatments like dental veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding.
You’ll have access to various other solutions to keep your smile looking and feeling excellent, such as:
- General Dentistry – To improve your smile with whitening and other aesthetic treatments, you need to start with healthy teeth. Visit us routinely for general dental care like cleanings and exams to maintain your smile in terrific shape.
- Restorative Dental Care – Dental damage happens. When it does, we can fix it with restorative dentistry services like crowns and fillings. If you’ve lost teeth, we can replace them with dental bridges, or dentures.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw solid and healthy.
- Dental surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist because we can extract troublesome teeth and perform bone grafts and ridge augmentations.
For teeth whitening in Sapulpa, OK or additional smile services, call LakeCrest Dental today at 918-205-4386 or contact us .