If you’ve attempted DIY or commercial bleaching, odds are it wasn’t a fantastic experience. With lightweight trays or messy strips, they aren’t simple to use. In addition, the outcomes frequently aren’t even that noticeable.
Do not allow previous experience deter you from attempting professional whitening. Our whitening treatments are:
- Formulated to Be Stronger – Consumer whitening products have a greater percentage of “fillers” to maintain them shelf-stable. Our whitening solutions have extra active ingredients, so they do a better job.
- Easier to Apply – Forget about discouraging strips! You’ll have a simpler time getting complete coverage with our whitening systems.
- More Versatile – You can choose an in-office therapy for the quickest results or home therapies for the convenience of whitening whenever you’d like.
- Backed by Your Dental Care Staff – If you encounter any issues, our professionals are ready to assist! You’ll obtain faster and more total responses from us than from an online FAQ or product insert.
Your Smile Remains In Excellent Hands With Our Professionals
In addition to bleaching, you can enhance your smile with various other cosmetic dentistry treatments like teeth veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding.
You’ll have access to other services to keep your smile looking and feeling good, including:
- General Dental Care – To enhance your smile with whitening and other cosmetic treatments, you need to begin with healthy teeth. See us regularly for general oral treatment like exams and cleanings to maintain your smile in fantastic shape.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental damage happens. When it does, we can repair it with restorative dentistry treatment like crowns and fillings. If you’ve lost teeth, we can replace them with bridges, dentures, or implants.
- Dental Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw intact and healthy.
- Oral Surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist, considering that we can extract problem teeth and do other treatments to keep your oral health.
For teeth whitening in Prattville or additional smile services, call LakeCrest Dental today at 918-205-4386 or .