We enjoy taking care of families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the value of quality family dentistry. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have several years of experience assisting our patients to improve their oral health and protect healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are afraid about your dental treatment, we have two levels of sedation to relax your nerves – either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, no matter what your family’s smile care needs, you’ll find what you want at LakeCrest Dental. We offer a range of wonderful dental solutions, all of which will be tailored customized to your personal requirements. These solutions consist of:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, dental sealants, and nutritional counseling.
- Teeth Implants – These synthetic tooth roots will provide you back your smile and help protect your jawbone. See us and learn all the advantages of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Repair and replace your teeth and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures – Replace rows of missing teeth or merely a few missing teeth. We provide multiple dentures and will help you choose the ones most effective for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgery can help restore your dental health and avoid more issues. Solutions include teeth extraction, bone grafts, and ridge augmentation.
- Emergency Dentistry – When you have a broken tooth, a toothache, or another dental emergency, call us as soon as you can.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth lightening, dental bonding, and more.
- Clear Aligners – Correct the alignment of your teeth and fix bite problems discreetly.
- Corrective Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Lotsee, OK who genuinely cares. Call 918-205-4386 or contact us . We can’t wait to help you at LakeCrest Dental!