If you’ve attempted grocery store or so-called natural bleaching treatments, odds are it was not a fantastic experience. With flimsy trays or messy strips, they aren’t simple to use. Also, the outcomes frequently aren’t even that obvious.
Don’t allow your previous experience to hinder you from trying professional bleaching. Our bleaching solutions are:
- Created to Be More Powerful – Consumer bleaching treatments have a greater percentage of “fillers” to keep them shelf-stable. Our whitening solutions have extra active ingredients, so they do a better job.
- Easier to Use – Forget about aggravating strips! You’ll have a simpler time getting full coverage with our whitening systems.
- More Flexible – You can go with an in-office procedure for the fastest results or home treatments for the ease of whitening whenever you’d like.
- Backed by Your Dental Staff – If you encounter any type of trouble, our professionals are right there to help! You’ll get faster and more full explanations from us than from an online FAQ or product insert.
Your Smile Remains in Great Hands With Our Team
In addition to whitening, you can enhance your smile with other cosmetic dentistry treatments like dental veneer and tooth bonding.
You’ll find various other services to keep your smile looking and feeling good, like:
- General Dental Care – To improve your smile with bleaching and other aesthetic treatments, you need to start with healthy teeth. Visit us regularly for general dental care like cleanings and examinations to maintain your smile in excellent shape.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental damage happens. We can fix it with restorative dentistry treatments like crowns and fillings when it does. If you’re missing teeth, we can replace them with dental bridges, dentures, or implants.
- Dental Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants maintain the bone in your jaw healthy and strong.
- Dental Surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist because we can extract problem teeth and perform other treatments to keep your oral health.
For teeth whitening in Collinsville, OK or additional smile solutions, call us today at 918-347-1126 or make an appointment at LakeCrest Dental.