If you’ve attempted supermarket bleaching treatments, odds are it wasn’t a great experience. With unpleasant strips or lightweight trays, they aren’t user-friendly. In addition, the outcomes usually aren’t even that visible.
Do not allow previous experience prevent you from trying professional whitening. Our bleaching treatments are:
- Formulated to Be More Powerful – Consumer bleaching products have a greater amount of “fillers” to maintain them shelf stable. Our whitening products have a lot more active ingredients, so they do a much better job.
- Much Easier to Use – Forget aggravating strips! You’ll have a simpler time obtaining full coverage with our bleaching methods.
- More Accommodating – You can go with an in-office procedure for the fastest results or home therapies for the comfort of whitening whenever you would like.
- Backed by Your Dental Team – If you face any type of issues, our team is right there to assist! You’ll obtain faster and more complete responses from us than from an online FAQ or item insert.
Your Smile Remains in Excellent Hands With Our Professionals
Along with bleaching, you can beautify your smile with additional cosmetic dental therapies like veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding.
You’ll discover other solutions to keep your smile looking and feeling great, including:
- General Dentistry – To boost your smile with bleaching and other cosmetic treatments, you need to start with healthy teeth. See us regularly for general oral maintenance like exams and cleanings to maintain your smile in wonderful shape.
- Restorative Dental Care – Oral damage happens. We can fix it with restorative dentistry treatment like fillings and crowns when it does. We can replace them with bridges, dentures, or dental implants if you’ve lost teeth.
- Dental Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants maintain the bone in your jaw healthy and solid.
- Oral Surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist because we can remove trouble teeth and perform other procedures to keep your oral health.
For teeth whitening in Catoosa, OK or other smile services, call LakeCrest Dental now at 918-347-1126 or .