Dentistry for Everyone in the Family
On the hunt for a family dentist in Claremore, OK? Look no further than LakeCrest Dental, your full-service dental office that offers general dentistry for all ages. Whether your toddler needs to start their dental care or your great-grandfather needs dentures, our office can help.
With state-of-the-art training and technology, there is hardly any dental issue that we cannot treat. Our dental hygiene team provides elite preventive dentistry treatments to decrease the risk of dental problems, and we can even rebuild your entire smile or replace missing teeth.
If you need a family dentist in Claremore, OK, give our office a call today at 918-921-9583. Here’s a little information about how we can help every member of your family.
Get Great Children’s Dental Care
We recommend that parents bring their children to the dentist by the time they reach the age of 1. During those first visits, we’ll teach the parents how to clean their kids’ teeth and check the tooth development.
As the child gets older, we’ll start with light cleanings and offer preventive treatments as needed:
- Flouride treatments — Fluoride is a safe substance that is used to reduce the risk of tooth decay. We apply the fluoride to each tooth following the cleaning.
- Dental sealants — A dental sealant is placed on the biting surface of the teeth. It locks out bacteria and tooth decay altogether.
- Mouthguards — A custom mouthguard will better protect your children during sport activities compared with a generic mouthguard. The American Dental Association recommends that people wear mouthguards during contact sports (wrestling, football, hockey) or any high-intensity sports (volleyball, weightlifting, gymnastics).
Make Your Smile Beautiful
Sometimes teeth are healthy but are crooked or a little dingy. And some patients have teeth prone to chipping or cracking or that are uneven lengths. Here are a couple of ways we can use cosmetic dentistry to help fix those problems:
- Teeth Whitening — Professional teeth whitening can improve the brightness of your smile by several shades. There are over-the-counter teeth whitening options, but those options are not nearly as strong as professional whitening.
- Veneers — Veneers are thin restorations that we place over a tooth to cover up smile flaws like chips, cracks, and small breaks.
Restore Your Dental Problems
Whenever we get older, our teeth have different needs. Sometimes our teeth will chip or crack or suffer decay. Each of our restoration options at LakeCrest Dental is lifelike and high-functioning. You’ll never have to worry about your restoration sticking out like a sore thumb. We’ll make sure your smile blends together naturally. Here are some options:
- Tooth-colored fillings — Rather than using metal fillings, we use high-strength resin material. These composite fillings blend in with your smile and strengthen your tooth.
- Crowns — Sometimes our teeth need more than a simple filling. Maybe there is too much decay for the tooth to be rebuilt with a filling. Or maybe the tooth needed a root canal. With a dental crown , we’ll prepare the tooth and then place a restoration that can last for years.
- Dentures or dental implants — If you have missing teeth, you can replace your teeth and restore function with dentures or implants. Dentures sit on the gums, and dental implants are placed into the bone. Implants are the strongest tooth replacement option and can be restored with crowns, bridges, or even full arches of new teeth.
As you can see, LakeCrest Dental can help change your smile in a number of ways. We have a family dentist in Claremore, OK to give you a better, brighter smile. Just give us a call today at 918-921-9583 to schedule your first visit.