Change Your Smile From Ordinary to Dazzling
Chances are it wasn’t a wonderful experience if you’ve tried drugstore whitening. Messy strips or flimsy trays often aren’t user-friendly. In addition, the outcomes often aren’t even that obvious.
Don’t let past experiences discourage you from attempting professional whitening. Our whitening solutions are:
- Developed to be stronger – Consumer whitening products have a greater amount of “fillers” to maintain them shelf-stable. Our bleaching products have more active ingredients, so they do a better job.
- Simpler to apply – Forget discouraging strips! You’ll have a much easier time getting complete coverage with our whitening options.
- More accommodating – You can go with an in-office procedure for the quickest outcomes or home therapies for the comfort of whitening whenever you want.
- Backed by your dental care team – If you encounter any kind of troubles, our professionals is right there to assist! You’ll get faster and more complete responses from us than from an online FAQ or item insert.
Your Smile Remains In Great Hands With Our Team
Along with whitening, you can improve your smile with additional aesthetic dental therapies like veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding. You’ll have access to other services to keep your smile feeling and looking great, like:
- General Dental Care – To boost your smile with bleaching and other aesthetic treatments, you need to start with healthy teeth. See us regularly for general oral care like exams and cleanings to maintain your smile in great shape.
- Restorative Dentistry – Oral damage happens. We can repair it with restorative dentistry care like dental crowns and dental fillings when it does. We can replace them with dental bridges, dentures, or implants if you’ve lost teeth.
- Dental Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants maintain the bone in your jaw intact and healthy.
- Oral Surgery – There’s no need to see an outside specialist since we can extract problem teeth and perform other treatments to keep your oral health.