Teeth Whitening Takes Smiles From Colorless to Spectacular
If you’ve attempted supermarket bleaching therapies, chances are it was not a fantastic experience because of messy strips or flimsy trays. Plus, the results frequently aren’t even that recognizable. Do not allow the previous experience to deter you from attempting professional bleaching. Our whitening therapies are:
- Formulated to Be More Powerful – Consumer whitening solutions have a higher percentage of “fillers” to maintain them shelf-stable. Our whitening products have a lot more active ingredients, so they do a better job.
- Easy to Use – Forget about discouraging strips! You’ll have an easier time obtaining complete coverage with our whitening services.
- More Flexible – You can go with in-office therapy for the fastest outcomes or home treatments for the convenience of whitening whenever you want.
- Backed by Your Dental Team – If you run into any issues, our professionals are right there to help! You’ll get faster and more full answers from us than from an online FAQ or item insert.
You also have the opportunity to sign-up for our whitening for life program for just $99. As part of this program, you will receive whitening gel to take home just for coming in for routine dental cleanings and exams.
Your Smile Is in Excellent Hands With Our Team
In addition to bleaching, you can beautify your smile with various other cosmetic dental treatments like teeth veneers, teeth contouring, and tooth bonding.
You’ll discover other services to keep your smile looking and feeling excellent, like:
- General Dentistry – To boost your smile with bleaching and other aesthetic solutions, you need to start with healthy teeth. See us on a regular basis for general dental treatment like examinations and cleanings to keep your smile in terrific shape.
- Restorative Dentistry – Oral damage happens. When it does, we can repair it with restorative dental treatment like crowns and fillings. If you’ve lost teeth, we can replace them with bridges, or dentures.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw sturdy and healthy.
- Dental Surgery – We can extract bad teeth and perform other procedures to keep up your dental health.