Professional Whitening Lets Your Teeth Shine
Grocery store bleaching treatments with flimsy trays or unpleasant strips aren’t easy to use. In addition, they often don’t produce the results that people really want. Do not allow past experiences to prevent you from trying professional whitening. Our whitening therapies are:
- Developed to Be More Powerful – Consumer bleaching products have a greater amount of “fillers” to maintain them shelf-stable. Our bleaching products have a lot more active ingredients, so they do a far better job.
- Simpler to Apply – Forget about aggravating strips! You’ll have a simpler time getting total coverage with our bleaching options.
- More Flexible – You can choose an in-office treatment for the fastest outcomes or home therapies for the benefit of whitening whenever you want.
- Backed by Your Dental Care Staff – If you face any issues, our professionals is right there to aid! You’ll get faster and more full answers from us than from an online FAQ or product insert.
- Whitening for Life – For just $99, you can sign up for our whitening for life program. Just keep coming in for routine cleanings and receive a tube of whitening gelt to maintain your bright smile.
Your Smile Is in Great Hands With Our Professionals
Along with whitening, you will find other services to keep your smile looking and feeling excellent, like:
- General Dental Care – To improve your smile with bleaching and other aesthetic procedures, you need to begin with healthy teeth. See us routinely for general oral care like cleanings and examinations to maintain your smile in excellent shape.
- Restorative Dental Care – Dental damage happens. We can repair it with restorative dental care like dental crowns and fillings when it does. We can replace them with bridges, or dentures.
- Teeth Implants – Unlike other teeth replacements, implants keep the bone in your jaw intact and healthy.
- Oral Surgery – There’s no need to see an external specialist since we can perform bone grafts, ridge augmentations, and teeth extractions.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Whitening is just one of the ways we can improve the appearance of your smile.
- Clear Aligners – Straighten your smile with aligners, which are both discreet and effective.