Complete Your Smile With Sand Springs Dental Implants
If you are missing teeth, you owe it to yourself to learn more about dental implants. These dental tools make it easy to fill in gaps in your smile with beautiful, long-lasting replacement teeth. At our Sand Springs, OK dentist office, Dr. Brian Patten will use implants to help you:Doctor Brian Patten on dental implants and implant supported dentures Read Transcript
So, implants are a great option for people who are missing teeth because you only need to focus on that one tooth. Once the implant is placed, then I can create a crown that goes on top of that. It would be a good choice for candidates who have optimal bone width and depth, and people in generally good health would be a good candidate for implants.
Implant retained dentures are an excellent way to keep your dentures in without having to use products to keep them in, or having to deal with dentures that float around.
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods – including ones you’ve been missing out on
- Smile with renewed confidence during social and business interactions
- Feel more relaxed in romantic situations
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Make talking easier so others can understand you
- Improve your oral health and help prevent overall health problems
Restore your gorgeous smile! Call us today at 918-205-4386 to schedule your implants consultation. We’re located at 3905 Highway 97, next to Mi Pueblo restaurant.
Get Back the Full Function & Beauty of Your Mouth With Implants
Dental implants are one of the great marvels of modern dentistry. They serve as replacement tooth roots, providing a sturdy base for several types of dental restorations and helping keep your jawbone strong.
Dr. John Rogers, who practices at our Broken Arrow location, will place your new dental implants. After your jaw heals, you’ll be ready to receive your final restorations. Below are several implant options that will help you smile, eat, and talk easier.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Dr. Patten can secure a natural-looking crown to one or more teeth implants. We can craft your crowns from porcelain, zirconia, or metal to suit your needs.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge will replace three or more adjacent teeth and restore almost all of your original biting and chewing capacity.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A sturdy system of snaps and balls will secure a set of dentures to your implants. You can easily remove this type of denture for daily care and cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Choose these for our most comfortable and most secure dentures option. Your new replacement teeth will anchor to a bar that runs along your implants. This style of denture transfers the forces of biting and chewing through your teeth implants and on to your jawbone, just like your natural teeth do.
Dental implants can transform your smile and give you back your bite! Call 918-205-4386 today to schedule an appointment.