Teeth Implants Put Strength Back Into Your Bite
Lost teeth can leave you feeling hesitant to speak and self-conscious about your smile. You might turn down dinner invitations or stop eating your favorite foods if you have missing teeth. Dental implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and capability to chew
- Bring back your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Restore your personal and professional relationships
- Protect your jawbone against bone loss
At LakeCrest Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You have the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. We will devise a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting oral health.
The best options will depend on the number of teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These replacement teeth attach to implants with a system of balls and snaps. This provides a comfortable and stable fit.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures rest on a bar, which is affixed to your implants. This transfers biting and chewing forces to your jawbone just like natural teeth do, so you get the best performance and comfort of all our dentures options.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated method enables you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.