Teeth Implants Add Strength Back Into Your Bite
Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your enjoyment of everyday life and produce hesitation about yourself in professional and personal connections. Oral implants can remedy every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your confidence in your smile
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Restore your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At LakeCrest Dental, your dentist desires that your new teeth look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you obtain the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can develop a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting oral health.
The very best solutions will rely on how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Rebuild more than just your smile by making implants the foundation of your renewed oral health.
It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your examination at LakeCrest Dental to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in Tiawa OK. Call 918-921-9583 or contact us online.