Teeth implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to eat
- Revive your confidence about sharing your smile
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Restore your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At LakeCrest Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You get the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Together, we can develop a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The very best solutions will depend upon the number of teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slide around.
It’s time to renew your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at LakeCrest Dental to find out exactly how you can get dental implants in Skiatook OK. Call 918-347-1126 today or connect with us online.