Put Power Back in Your Bite by Getting Implants
With dental implants in Justice, OK, you can cherish replacement teeth that look excellent and work as well as — if not significantly better than — your real teeth. For anyone who is missing teeth, implants offer some important benefits:
- Being able to eat your favorite foods
- Speaking without your replacement teeth sliding around
- Preventing bone loss in your jaw
- Restoring your confidence in your natural-looking smile
To figure out which implants are most ideal for you, start by scheduling a consultation with Dr. Pahlevanyan. You may even be able to get your implants and new teeth at the exact very same visit!
There’s an implant treatment for basically every smile. Our implant dentists will help decide which is right for you. You can receive:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace a single lost tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure lasting and exquisite crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a great option for filling an area left by multiple teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t need to drill into nearby teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You should not be concerned about replacement teeth that move or move out of place. With implant dentures, you can forget struggles like denture adhesive and relinings.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Implants are an integral part of rebuilding more than just your smile. They can help you restore the full function of your mouth.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this one-day treatment solution, we’ll connect a total arch of teeth to only four implants. It is significantly less invasive and much more affordable than other sorts of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Dr. John Rogers, who is based in another LakeCrest Dental location, handles our implant placements. He is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists who works from one of our other LakeCrest Dental locations, will place your implants. Call LakeCrest Dental now at 918-921-9583 or schedule online to set up your consultation to discuss dental implants in Justice, OK.