Dental Implants Bright Back Your Bite Force
Tooth loss has an effect on individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of life and create uncertainty about yourself in professional and individual connections. Dental implants can take care of every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to chew
- Restore your feeling of self-worth
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At LakeCrest Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Together, we can determine a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term dental wellness.
The best options will depend on how many teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is basically a total synthetic tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not move around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated technique allows you to receive four implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same day. You’ll fix your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to receive a bone graft before you can obtain basic implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Because they are more compact than standard implants, you attain the equivalent advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to rejuvenate your smile and your self-confidence. For a single missing tooth or full-mouth reconstruction, set up your examination at LakeCrest Dental to find out how you can get dental implants in Jenks, OK. Call 918-205-4492 or schedule online.