Implants Rebuild Your Powerful Bite
Losing teeth can be debilitating – nevertheless, it does not need to be. With dental implants in Catoosa, OK, you can appreciate new teeth that look excellent and work equally as well as, if not much better than, your natural teeth. Few practices just can not match Dr. Rogers’s implant-specific knowledge as a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
By getting implants, you can enjoy some big benefits:
- Restoring your confidence in your natural-looking smile
- Speaking without your replacement teeth sliding around
- Preventing bone loss in your jaw
- Being able to eat your favorite foods
To determine which implants are most ideal for you, start with an in-person assessment with Dr. Rogers. You might even be able to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact same time!
There’s an implant remedy for essentially every smile. Our implant professionals will help choose which is proper for you. You can get:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual lost tooth or numerous teeth, we can attach long-lasting and attractive crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a great option for filling an area left by multiple teeth. Unlike a basic bridge, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You won’t need to be concerned about replacement teeth that move or move out of place with implant dentures. Plus, you can forget inconveniences like relinings and denture adhesive.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this one-day treatment option, we’ll attach a full arch of teeth to only four implants. It is far less invasive and a lot more affordable than other sorts of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.